Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WEEK 12 REFLECTION



Hye and salam 1 malaysia to everybody..

This is already the 12th entry for this course. There has been so much fun in this class. It is just near to end this semester. But, we must go on to survive in this challenging world. What I mean is the undone work has to complete on time. Hehe…

This week, Mdm Foziah told us some information about E-book. Besides that she had showed us some examples of e-book that have been prepared by our seniors and also by her own creation. It was wonderful in the session. I have earned so many inputs regarding to e-book. There were some animations, music, interesting pictures and many more elements in these e-books. Apart from that, Mdm has told us the important points about e-book. The things that should be included in e-book:

1) a theme to the story.
2) setting (time and place)
3) plot that shows the conflict, climax and resolution
4) characterization
5) navigational tools to make sure the slides can work properly (can go to next slide and previous slide)
6) pictures must be clear cut and colourful, no different shades or shadows.
7) sound to accompany the e-book reading.

Thank you so much mdm for giving us a lot of tips and information about e-book..

In this entry, I would like to show some views of an e-book that have been created by me and my partner, Rose..

I almost forgot that, we were given some extra of module 2 about photo editing on that particular day. I hope I can finish it the module.
See you again and wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment