Monday, October 18, 2010

WEEK 13 REFLECTION




Hi and see you again in this week. On this week, we have to submit the 3 huge tasks which are the e-book, module 2 and the lesson plans. Fuhh…

Anyway, this week was the continuation of Module 4. The Module 4 was about the video editing. Besides that, we were asked to make a video clip by using the softwares in the Module 4. My partner, Rose and I planned to make a video entitled 1Malaysia.

On that particular day, we were given some time to show our work regarding on video editing to Mdm Foziah. Probably, Mdm can give us some extra inputs to make it more attracting and informative. For me, in making a video clip, the message should be conveyed with clear and straight to the point. Somehow, we have to consider the audience of the video clip. If for children, it should be simple and for adults, it could be indirect meaning. It also depends towards the creativity of the creator.

So I think for this week, I would like to continue my work..
Bye and wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment