Monday, September 27, 2010

WEEK 10 REFLECTION

Wow..its already in week 10 in this course. So fast the time has arrived. This week, the time for submitting the lesson plan and teaching aids assignments. We have done a great job in completing the tasks on time.

In this week, Mdm Foziah had given us the three hour lesson to continue our Module 2. Therefore, I appreciate the three hour lesson to complete my works.

This module has made to learn a lot especially in editing pictures. To be frank, before this I do not anything about cropping pictures, print screen. But, this course and specifically the module have made to know this. Therefore, I felt grateful to learn this course.
I still can remember, we have to change the background of a picture and make it more interesting. Mdm said that the subject of the picture must be logic and fit towards the background.
Finally, once more I hope that I can complete the module 2 on time and see you again in the next entry..

Bye…and wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment