Saturday, September 25, 2010

WEEK 9 Reflection



Salam 1 malaysia to all….
This is the ninth week entry, after 2 weeks holiday break. I’ sure that every muslim in this course still in raya mode. For your information, my team mates and I have done our job in completing the tasks of Module 3. Well done group members!!! We are ready to pass up our work…hehe

In this week, Mdm Foziah was not in the class. But Haiqal gave to us Module 2 tasks. These tasks have to be signed in by next week.

Here are some descriptions about Module 2. For your information, this Module 2 emphasizes more on Adobe Photoshop CS3 software, ACDSee, Photoscape, Iphoto and Triscape Fxfoto which handling more on editing pictures. Therefore, to start doing the tutorials given, I have to search these softwares to be installed into my laptop.

After installing these softwares, I quickly start doing the tasks and the tutorials. It is because; I do not want to waste the time. For me, every moment in my life is really precious to me.

Actually, before this I do not know how to edit pictures and make it more interesting. But from now on, I will be absorbing a lot of knowledge regarding to editing pictures by doing these tutorials and tasks in Module 2. I realize that this Module 2 will make me become more creative in terms of preparing more interesting teaching aids for lessons in school later.

Finally, I hope that I able to complete this Module 2 tasks and can learn more on editing pictures. Bye everyone..and wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment